Sunday, October 7, 2012

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories


Introducing Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories! Three exciting

stories for only .99 cents!


From your everyday Contemporary Romance (The Getaway) to your Hot and Heavy Rockers turned Werewolves (Crave) and your Sci-Fi/Paranormal with Erotic overtones (The Genesis Project), each episode will entice its readers and draw them in.





Crave
By Ty Langston

The lights went down. The crowd that was laughing, talking and mingling with one another was hushed into dead silence; putting all their focus onto the front of the stage.
The first few bars of the anthem, ‘Rock me,’ gradually blared its way louder and louder.
There he stood wearing a pair of black leather pants that hung low on his waist along with a long sleeved black mesh shirt, whose buttons, by most females in the audience, were grateful to have been unbuttoned.
After getting focused on the crowd, his brown eyes locked firm with hers, seemingly burning a hole into her soul. The photograph didn’t do him justice. Everyone was correct, Cass St. Marie was exquisite.
“Good evening.” He told the crowd in a deep, southern drawl that reminded her of the day she first tasted her father’s favorite bourbon. It was sweet, delicious and full of body.
The more she heard, the more she wanted. It was heaven on earth.
He had only said two words and Harper and the rest of the audiences found themselves swooning despite him not singing a single note. His southern drawl and shoulder-length brown locks were enough to put any woman over the edge. His lips curved into a smile and the crowd erupted.
“Guess you’re here to see us play, huh?” he quipped.
The crowd clapped wildly. His southern accent should be banned Harper thought. It could make the most level headed woman, like herself, want to walk up to him and have her way with him.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” He said as he glanced over the crowd once more before looking back at her with a wink. With an intensity that rivaled any top international act, Cass held the frenzied crowd in the palm of his hand as he began sing.
Where the hell have I been? And why haven’t I seen any of these guys around before? This job makes me wonder if I live under a fucking rock. Where he has been all my life?




The Genesis Project 
 by Tigris Eden


Vaggo smiled down at the squirming infant in his arms. Genetics was a tricky thing, but he’d finally gotten it right. The infant was perfect in every way. It hadn’t matter what the final outcome produced gender wise, as long as everything inside worked. What he’d gotten was a perfect little miracle, with ice, blue eyes surrounded by a golden circle, and a crown of silky black hair and honey, almond skin. He’d yet to give the infant a name and didn’t know if he should.

A flawless golden toned face stared up at him in recognition. Beneath her skin you could see flecks of gold and blue veins that pulsed with life. An oddity he was sure, but out of her oddness was perfection.
He’d copied the genetic code from old text books he’d gathered from the science section at the Hall of Records. The books pre-dated the first Uni-war. The pages not marred by time or soiled fingers, they were legible and clear. How she ended up looking nothing like her kind was an anomaly. She was growing at an accelerated rate and it worried him. What if she died due to her rapidly aging body and he wasn’t able to harness her genetics in time for proper research? What if she fell ill? Vaggo stared down at the restless baby and decided then, he wouldn’t allow for either of the possibilities. She was his and he would keep her alive always. The baby needed a name, and only one would do- Genesis.




The Getaway 
 by Riley Ross.

“Morning Sweets,” he whispered.

“Morning Romeo,” I said softly as he grinned at me. I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. He pulled me closer to him. He deepened the kiss as his hands roamed over my breasts. I purred as he slipped his hand underneath my tee shirt and lightly squeezed my nipple. Our breathing increased rapidly as we explored each other’s body. His hands warmed my skin as he touched me. I was instantly turned on and I wanted him right then and there. The sunlight that filtered in through the shades highlighted his face. The air in the room was buzzing with electricity as I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I felt his erection pressing against me and I rocked against him gently. He grunted as he somehow flipped us over. I purred with anticipation as he stripped himself of his underwear. I slipped off my sleep shorts and tossed them onto the floor. My heartbeat was so loud that I was surprised that he couldn’t hear it. His eyes were darkened with desire and my breathing was rapid.

“I want you naked and I want it now.” He growled gently in my ear. His tone might have been gentle but his touch was telling about how urgent his need was.

I couldn’t respond as he kissed me passionately. He pulled back and helped me into a sitting position. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I thought to myself ‘yes we are finally going to make love!’ I pulled my tee shirt off and was getting ready to slip off my underwear but we heard the front door open and someone call out his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment