Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Captured (Book 2 of Vampire King Series)

Captured (Vampire King, #2 )Captured by Kenya Wright
(Book 2 of Vampire King Series)
Release: Feb 2013


Summary: Can she escape him or was she captured the whole time?

The human town of Freemont burns. Someone is hunting Brie. It seems she is more than a domina. But what is she? And why is she being pursued as if she is the solution to a puzzle the Quiet King has never solved?

Samuel and Brie are forced to align with another, one that holds many answers and incites even more questions. Their journey drags them back to Capitol City, to the nightlife, in which sex and secrets mingle together underneath the two moons’ light. All this time Brie thought she’d escaped from vampires, but now she wonders if she was captured the whole time...



“I don’t need to be a king for you to be my queen.”






That statement is put to the test as Samuel and Brie discover that she is more than a regular domina and reminiscent of another that existed long ago, one with powerful blood.


I loved writing this book because I got to explore this amazing planet where love and blood tend to be linked together. I had fun, diving deeper into the Quiet King's life, revealing the other creatures, and presenting the political intrigue of Capital City.




But most of all creating the sex scenes may have been the best part of the process.



"I’m going to spend every free moment f***ing you until you beg me to let you stay. His voice unfolded in my mind like the slow melody of a violin. He left a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck. His hands continued to journey between my thighs. An ache so strong that I thought I’d die swelled within my folds, begging him to fulfill it."



1 comment: