Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Last-Minute Costume Recommendations for 2013

Hello,

Are you the only dumb@$$,
that still doesn't know what you're going to be for the Halloween party, tonight?

Don't stress!

I have Five Recommendations for you!

1. Why not be Beetle-juice and his demon lover?



O wait!!

I mean. . .Robin Thicke and 
a twerking Myley Cyrus.




2. Go as a Bad Movie! It's not even hard. Simply wear all black, print out several bad movie posters. 

Here's a few Horrific films, if you can't think of any. . .










3. Pay respects to one of your favorite shows that ended in 2013.



Dexter costume and Victim

Sexy Walter White

























4. Go as your favorite book. 
I guarantee you won't be the only idiot. . .I mean person doing it.






5. If you can't be original, then be RAUNCHY!
(Warning to Single Guys: This won't necessarily get you a date with the ladies)















HAPPY TRICK OR TREATING PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment