Monday, December 2, 2013

An Inside Look into Chaos

***Dark Erotic Romance

Amazon      B&N


“Sometimes it’s okay to kill, if you’re saving someone else in the process, Rainbow.” Dad wiped my tears from my face with bloody hands. “Go ahead, sweetheart. Do it for Daddy. Pull the trigger.”


And I did.
 photo gunshot_zpsf3ef6b61.gif












This isn't your mother's romance.

It's a deranged adventure through twisted addictions that arouse the body and mind. . .

Swim at your own risk.






















Rain: artist, mentally stable



Jude: future rock star, sober



Our bodies formed into one entwined link, one grinding sensual movement of skin upon skin. 

Laboring breath skimmed across shivering flesh. Sculpted muscle molded against stiff nipples. The area between my thighs knew no pleasure till that moment.




 We collided, and all I could do was hold on.

Jude dominated me, and he did it in the most delicate movements--tortuously slow. 








      
He took his time. 

The piano played, the notes mingling with the sweat of our sex, the crashing of the waves, and the sound of my cries. 

Dear God, he took his time, until flickers of an orgasm turned into a bomb of passion that detonated inside and exploded through me.









No comments:

Post a Comment