Monday, December 9, 2013

Best Man Holiday not it's BEST

I give a sad little C+ to the movie The Best Man Holiday.





 Not even naked, hot Black Men could save it!!



It didn't excel for three reasons: 


One) The writers forgot that the Best Man brand is ROMANTIC COMEDY. WTF was up with all those scenes that made me cry? And yes, I cried, BUT I didn't want to cry.



Two) Everything that made The Best Man awesome was not in Best Man Holiday--suspense, funny jokes, extreme situations, etc

Sure there were a few scenes. . .


but nothing to really make the movie POP.



Three) I just didn't care about any of the characters' lives. I mean was it just me or did most of their lives kind of suck?


And what an amazing cast. . .

Part of me just wanted to say it rocked so I could get more movies with full color casts. . .
but it did suck. . .

and that sucks that it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment