Wednesday, April 2, 2014

RAW: Book Review



I hate to be obvious here. . .but this book was RAW!


Too obvious?


shrug gif photo:  tumblr_lklibzyn2a1qh66o6o1_500.gif



I don't think you all quite understand what I'm trying to say here.


This isn't a fairytale or your typical romance. It's something twisted and hard to swallow at times.

Am I making sense here?

Fuck it. 
Here's a scene from the book.
..........................................................

"There's only one way I fuck." (the dark hero says)
The words are so crude that my lips part and I huff in an unsteady breath.

He takes a step forward, his eyes never leaving mine. "Dirty."

Watching my reaction, he adds, "And this type of dirty. . ."  He breathes deep and says on an exhale, ". . .it doesn't wash off."

.....................................................

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but each time I took a break from reading the novel. . .I took a shower.

Am I clean?

Hell No!

I want more! Is there a next book? I haven't seen anything yet, but I swear this is karma on me for taking so long with sequels.

Aint that a bitch! :-(


But let's go deeper. . .


MEET THE HERO



Believe me?

Fine. I'm overexagerrating a bit. He's sexy, but on the inside. . .it's that guy up above in the gif.

OOOOOOOO I love wicked, but at times he might have pushed EVEN MY LIMITS!

And let me tell you something. When the SMEXY CAME. . .

We all might have CAMEEEEEEEEEEE!!


TMI???


Fine. 

I'll end here by giving it 4 STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment